Your Sandy Springs Vivint app makes your home safer
The Vivint App enables your security and automation components to adjust to your current needs. With just a couple of taps on your tablet or phone, you can:
● Arm your residential security system: Power on your devices and alarms before you turn in for the night, or disarm the system remotely when visitors drop by when you're out and about. Or set your Sandy Springs home security system to arm at a specific time.
● See HD streams from your cameras: View live streams of your Sandy Springs security cameras in 1080p. Or stream 20-second video clip snippets on your phone.
● Make your home more efficient: Change your lighting to a more fitting brightness, or use your app to see if you left your lights on prior to leaving on errands. Automatically lower the thermostat at night. Then program a timer to warm up your home before you start your day.
● Lock and unlock and lock your doors: Set one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors from wherever you are. Receive alerts to your phone when visitors show up to your house. You can even see if you left the garage door open.
● Combine security and automation systems together:
The biggest benefit of a Vivint system is knowing that your home security and home automation devices operate in tandem. Have your alarm system, lights, thermostat, and smart devices to act on a timer. Putting your house to night mode only takes a quick tap of a button.