Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Sandy Springs?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your precious little one. You spent hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your infant? You can go the traditional route with a basic standalone device or take it a bit further and employ the video cameras at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Sandy Springs, it’s a great choice when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Sandy Springs are ideal baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your complete smart home and accessible through an easy-to-use app. This provides you versatility and comfort knowing you are able to monitor your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll get easily visible, high-definition footage of your precious one. You may even view recorded segments right from your smartphone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides rest time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you can receive motion-triggered updates delivered directly to your smartphone.
- One-tap contact: Although this feature is really for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a single touch of a button, your child can reach out to you via cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you notice that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it could be a little warm in the room, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may integrate a second indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a single smartphone app.
Customize Your Sandy Springs smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Sandy Springs smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s advanced video cameras can supply. Contact (470) 466-8688 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.