Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Sandy Springs goes off, your 24/7 monitoring experts will act immediately. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they follow depends on the type of emergency. For example, if the emergency is of a medical nature, one effort will be made to reach you before first responders are sent out. In the event of a burglary alarm - the most common type of alarm - a monitoring specialist will follow these steps to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you through the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in a response, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there is still no answer, local law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring specialists will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Support will still be sent even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Sandy Springs
Stay ready for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Sandy Springs from Vivint. Call (470) 466-8688 to begin designing your home’s defense today.