What to look for in a home security camera in Sandy Springs
So many people in Sandy Springs want to see what’s going on at their property when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the smartest tools to consider as you design your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that independent cameras can be beneficial when configured appropriately, they’re even more powerful when included into your property’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Sandy Springs? You’ll be pleased to know these vital devices come with more features than earlier versions. You may view real-time streams from interior cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with built-in deterrents from outside cameras. Just open your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you can manage all your home security cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Sandy Springs
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your home’s protection to a whole new level. These vital elements of your alarm system may come equipped with a diverse array of features such as 2-way talk, video storage, and mobile access. Explore the possibilities below.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a security camera that is able to react instantly. If strange movement is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will appear next to the lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision capability offers well-defined images of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even sustain their visibility when closing in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Choose security cameras with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the ability to access video right from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s home security cameras in Sandy Springs are often paired to a handy app on your smartphone. You can view live streams or pre-recorded clips and even arm or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will post a notification to your phone if the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion sensors means your cameras will engage when strange activity is detected. You’ll also get a notification on your mobile device.
- Speak to visitors or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children once they get home from school? Is there a delivery person at your main entry? Today’s home security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way talk so you may converse with the people captured by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outside cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This convenience allows you to designate the exact part of your property you want your camera to cover. This will be beneficial to limit the movement you watch as you wouldn’t require notifications whenever a car goes by on the road.
Customize your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Sandy Springs. The only thing left to do is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Call (470) 466-8688 to begin or complete the form below to reach out to our home protection and automation professionals.